<body>

Y Respect my blog, because this is not your blog.
Love me, hate me, you decide.



The Blogger


Tay Hui Lin
Eighteen (:
Ngee Ann Poly
Scorpio
Loves to crap/lame around.






Links


Huiyin
Liwen


Recently


Way back then


December 2006
January 2007
May 2009
June 2009



Credits

Designer: Tammy
Brushes: Inobscuro, At0mica, Echoica, Veredgf, Puzzle,
Fonts: Dafont
Image: Deviantart
Image Host: Photobucket
Others: Adobe Photoshop CS



Get your own countdown at BlingyBlob.com


Friday, December 29, 2006


Oh im here to blog again !! hmm yesterday night i received 2 Christmas Cards... from siuqin n huifen .. omg so sweet !!! (: im touched !!! thanks ya!!! hahas... very cute and sweet .. muacks !!


Siuqin's christmas card
Siuqin's and huifen's Christmas cards
huifen's Christmas card



and then i received a lot of messages ... like about 10 ? from the Gr2 and friends from my secondary school ... on 23dec... hee... very sweet of them ... de i realised i very xin fu in GR2 sia ... ^^

yesterday me and yongtai talk on the phone until like .... 5 something am ? hahahs.. cos we all both got sleep o ... lol! in the end i woke my maid up ... ganna scolding ... =/ hahas!!

In the afternoon i was doing my ''secret mission '' then i still haven do finish .... den i go sleep again ... hahas!! but after i woke up i realised my homework a lot haven do finish !!! omg !!! my myob !!! haven dowload !!!! omg den i freaked out sia... hahas.... oh yay yongtai finally ask me out on 31 dec !!! yohoo!! (: muacks! (:

ps: im very touched and happy to have GR2 ... just now main becaouse of me go reboot com ... to send me the file... and yuting shows her concern for me about the myob stuff...got feel touched... (: cos GR2 always there for me de (:


Last Updated @ 8:50 PM

Y