<body>

Y Respect my blog, because this is not your blog.
Love me, hate me, you decide.



The Blogger


Tay Hui Lin
Eighteen (:
Ngee Ann Poly
Scorpio
Loves to crap/lame around.






Links


Huiyin
Liwen


Recently


Way back then


December 2006
January 2007
May 2009
June 2009



Credits

Designer: Tammy
Brushes: Inobscuro, At0mica, Echoica, Veredgf, Puzzle,
Fonts: Dafont
Image: Deviantart
Image Host: Photobucket
Others: Adobe Photoshop CS



Get your own countdown at BlingyBlob.com


Sunday, December 31, 2006


today actually going to do meet yuting to do my homework de... but in the end yuting not feeling well, den we chill at yuting room and we ordered kfc~~~!!!! ( delivery cannot include cheese fries =/)
hmm.. den at yuting hse we chilled and talked for about 3 hours , and suddenly yuting sent me a lot of photos to my handphone , asking me to send it to her through msn .



Taken during our 1 hour toilet break at victoria concert hall. we very HIAO!! xD
Taken during our trip to junction 8 ... where we ate chicken rice ~ yum !!!

Behind us is the couple Shirmain n Huifen . They want to enjoy their er ren shi jie ...

YAY!! i succeeded in distracting u away from my ugly pimple!!! xD (jk)

OMG !! HAHAHAHAHA !!! taken during our revision in library...that time when we were relaxing... i remember that time the people opposite us saw it lol!!! This is Yuting's work. and look how 'satisfied' i am ! =I

hmm.. later i went to jurong point in search of some stuff but to no avail...so diffcult to find... =( den at last after eating with yuting at MOS she accompanied me to the mrt and i headed home...



Last Updated @ 3:55 AM

Y