<body>

Y Respect my blog, because this is not your blog.
Love me, hate me, you decide.



The Blogger


Tay Hui Lin
Eighteen (:
Ngee Ann Poly
Scorpio
Loves to crap/lame around.






Links


Huiyin
Liwen


Recently


Way back then


December 2006
January 2007
May 2009
June 2009



Credits

Designer: Tammy
Brushes: Inobscuro, At0mica, Echoica, Veredgf, Puzzle,
Fonts: Dafont
Image: Deviantart
Image Host: Photobucket
Others: Adobe Photoshop CS



Get your own countdown at BlingyBlob.com


Friday, January 5, 2007

Today i got my test marks !!! other then my FFA (26.5/40) , others quite ok ok ... hee... it is better then what i expected...
Today actually going to meet him de.. but in the end we didnt ... change to tomorrow le...
tml i need to go school.. so sian !!! hahas!!
just watched Death Note just now... hee.. now im going to wait for Yuting to send me a file le.. shall revise Bstats on Sun and Mon..


Last Updated @ 9:59 PM

Y