<body>

Y Respect my blog, because this is not your blog.
Love me, hate me, you decide.



The Blogger


Tay Hui Lin
Eighteen (:
Ngee Ann Poly
Scorpio
Loves to crap/lame around.






Links


Huiyin
Liwen


Recently


Way back then


December 2006
January 2007
May 2009
June 2009



Credits

Designer: Tammy
Brushes: Inobscuro, At0mica, Echoica, Veredgf, Puzzle,
Fonts: Dafont
Image: Deviantart
Image Host: Photobucket
Others: Adobe Photoshop CS



Get your own countdown at BlingyBlob.com


Thursday, January 11, 2007

This week is really super stressed !!! =.-I Mon and Wed got presentation, Tues and thurs got test... Friday i actually no need to go school de.. but i didn do my myob!!! sooo stressed i think i wan to faint le !!( learn from jiayin ) ... 1 thig i learn from Jiayin is = Never donate Blood. XD anyway i also scared pain la so LOL !!!

Doing my ffa now... tml got test... haiz...





Sometimes when i see u so sad i also will sad cos i dunno how to comfort u ... so i try not to disturb you ... Hope u can realli cheer up ok? ^^.. cos im by ur side... xD


Last Updated @ 12:03 AM

Y