<body>

Y Respect my blog, because this is not your blog.
Love me, hate me, you decide.



The Blogger


Tay Hui Lin
Eighteen (:
Ngee Ann Poly
Scorpio
Loves to crap/lame around.






Links


Huiyin
Liwen


Recently


Way back then


December 2006
January 2007
May 2009
June 2009



Credits

Designer: Tammy
Brushes: Inobscuro, At0mica, Echoica, Veredgf, Puzzle,
Fonts: Dafont
Image: Deviantart
Image Host: Photobucket
Others: Adobe Photoshop CS



Get your own countdown at BlingyBlob.com


Sunday, January 21, 2007

Im blogging now because im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo DISAPPOINTED in my dad.
I dont want to say much .. hais... y my family liddat 1? dont want to complaint anymore le.

omg my blog soooooooooo sian sia !!! muhahahahaha!!! nvm liddat no pple will see only i see hahahahaha!!!

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=how+do+i+live
i love this song a lot
go listen to it and u will know. T.T


Last Updated @ 11:38 PM

Y